- Anti-Trust issues
- Deceptive Trade Practices
- Franchise and Distribution Planning
- Franchise and Distributor Agreements
- Franchise Renewals
- Legal Compliance
- Manufacturing Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Sales Representative Agreements
- RICO Act
- Territorial encroachment claims
- Tortious Interference with Contract
- Trade Regulation
- Unfair Business Practices
- Unfair Competition
- Uniform Franchise Offering Circular
- Vicarious Liability issues
WORKING WITH YOU
Relationships between franchisors, franchisees, dealers and distributors are complex and delicate. Our attorneys understand the intricacies of these relationships and provide representation and advice to help our clients effectively and profitably manage these relationships and protect their interests.
As a franchise lawyer we help our clients limit their exposure to liability, protect their brand and enforce their contractual rights and system standards. We believe in being proactive to help avoid problems, but when problems occur we are there to enforce our clients’ rights and protect their interests.
Our litigation philosophy is to look for business solutions whenever possible. When a business solution is not possible, we work aggressively to protect our clients’ rights and interests.